Stonefield Query Enterprise Web
Stonefield Query Enterprise Web from Stonefield Software Inc. is a powerful query builder and report writer.
In addition to running pre-defined reports, you can create your own reports in just minutes. Simply select which
fields to report on from the list of available fields (with meaningful descriptive names rather than cryptic database names), and
you're done! You don't have to know complex stuff like joins; Stonefield Query takes care of that for you.
For finer control, you can customize how each field appears, including column heading, grouping, sorting, and totaling.
The easy-to-use filter dialog allows you to include or exclude specific records. Finally, save the report so you can edit it,
copy it, or make it available to others to run.
Stonefield Query reporting software enables organizations to deliver self-service ad hoc web reporting to business users in any
industry and for virtually any data source including: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL, Pervasive SQL, And many more.
Reports When You Need Them
Business users are frustrated by the time it takes for reports to be created by other people or departments, Stonefield Query
gives business users the ability to create their own reports when they are needed, anytime, anywhere. Stonefield Query business
reporting software removes the ad hoc reporting roadblock or "IT Bottleneck" when organizations customize a reporting application
specifically for their data sources. All the technical information that’s typically needed to create a report is built in and
stored in a logical database or data dictionary. Therefore, business users can focus on getting the answers they need without
needing to learn how to program a report or having to go back to IT for help and have access to their database information through any web browser.
Stonefield Query has the following features:
- Stonefield Query is a powerful query and reporting tool designed with the end-user in mind. Design reports in minutes, not hours or days.
- The simple wizard-based interface leads you step-by-step through the process of creating a report.
- Descriptive names are used for all fields and tables rather than cryptic “database” names. Descriptive operators such as “equals” and “greater than” appear instead of “=” and “>.”
- Stonefield Query automatically handles complex joins between tables.
- When you create a report, you can specify whether other users can access the report or not.
- The Formula Editor allows you to define your own custom calculations to use in any report.
- Templates give your reports a common appearance, such as following corporate style guidelines.
- You can easily create labels, including mailing labels, product labels, or barcode labels, without worrying about field positioning or label dimensions. All common label sizes are built-in.
- You can drill down from a report to see details.
- The values button displays a list of all possible values for any field.
- You can control font, color, alignment, heading, and column width for each field, and easily sort or group on any field.
- The Advanced Report Designer allows you to lay out the report exactly as you want, including company logos, lines, boxes, etc.
- You can output to Microsoft Excel, PDF, comma-delimited, or other types of files. You can also email reports or upload them to FTP.
- Scheduling reports to run at any time you need is simple using the Schedule Wizard.
- You can import reports so you can use report layouts designed by other users or consultants. You can also export reports so you can share report layouts with other users.
- Displaying real table and field names may make it easier to locate the table or field you want if you’re familiar with these names.
View our online documentation to learn more.
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 SP2
- Web host: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), 512 MB minimum memory (more is better), 50 MB free hard disk space
- Client: Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later, or a recent version of Chrome or Firefox