The Shadow Editor dialog has the following options:
- Visible: turn this on to display a shadow.
- Color: click this button to display a dialog in which you can select the color of the shadow.
- Horiz: this specifies the horizontal size of the shadow.
- Vert: this specifies the vertical size of the shadow.
- Transparency: use this setting to control the amount of transparency (in percent) of the shadow.
- Smooth: turn this setting on to smooth the shadow.
- Blur: use this setting to control the amount of blur (in percent) of the shadow.
- Clip: turn this setting on to clip the shadow if it appears outside the boundary of the object.