The Border Editor dialog displays when you click a button labeled Border (although other labels may be used instead). This dialog has the following options:
- Visible: this setting specifies whether a border displays or not.
- Color: click this button to display a dialog in which you can select the border color.
- Style: this specifies the type of line used for the border. The border can use a solid line or one of the various combinations of dots and dashes.
- Width: the width of the border line.
- Space: this setting, which is only available when Style is set to "Small Dots," controls the space between the dots.
- End: this setting, which isn't labeled, specifies how the end of the line appears: rounded, square, or flat.